The CSM Speaker’s Bureau is designed to provide expert speakers to non-profit community groups, organizations and schools. Our speakers will come to your meeting location. Talks last a maximum of one hour, and can often be adjusted to meet your needs. To ensure timely service, requests should be made a month in advance.
When most students think about history, the first words that generally pop into their head are tedious and boring, but, according to students at the College of Southern Maryland, history can not only be fun, it might become your favorite class if it is taught by CSM Assistant Professor Chretien Guidry. In a recent assessment conducted by RateMyProfessor.com, Dr. Guidry earned ninth place in a ranking of the country’s highest rated junior and community college professors.
Below is a collection of additional CSM Speakers and their speaking topics:
Dr. Chretien Guidry
- History: Topics from Ancient Rome to the Cold War
- Education: Learning Styles, Classroom Management Techniques, Psychology in the Classroom
- Leadership Styles
- Creating Video Clips or Music Videos
- Teens: Safe Driving Tips
- Parents: Tips for Training/Coaching New Drivers and Changes to Driving Techniques
- How to Practice Driving Maneuvers that Can Prevent Traffic Fatalities Among Young Drivers